Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tool #3b Copyright and fair use

Glad to see there are exceptions for educators and being able to use content within reason.
Understanding the republishing aspects is critical, this was new to me.  I knew about using things for educational purposes, but adding music is a bit trickier. I learned that adding pictures/music is fine until you share it globally outside your immediate school community.  1/19/2012

DROPBOX:  I could see using this in a similar way that we use Sweden now locally, but sharing files, pictures, TEDtalks, etc with colleagues at large.  Might be a way to share Book talk discussions?  Notes on district info etc.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, as I understand it, entire Dropbox folders can be shared, which could be very helpful for sharing school wide information that can be accessed from home too. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete